The Czech Republic is supporting providers of SPA medical procedures and curative rehabilitation treatments that have been impacted by the coronavirus outbreak in accordance with EU State aid rules.
The measure directly compensates discounts provided by spa facilities to consumers (incl. EU/EEA citizens) who purchase a curative, preventive stays of at least 6 nights and 5 cures which takes place in a Czech spa facility by the end of March 2022. Discounted stays can only be provided by facilities with special permission to provide spa medical procedures and curative rehabilitation treatments - the list of which you may find on the following link as an interactive presentation.
How to get the discount for stay in a Czech spa?
- See the list of the facilities participating in the scheme and select the one you wish to stay in.
- Contact the spa (reservation desk, reception etc.) to find out whether the facility has available rooms and whether they still accept vouchers.
- If the answer is yes, go on SPA VOUCHERS and generate the discount voucher (fill in the required data - name, surname, email address) and confirm your agreement with conditions for obtaining a discount and provide GDPR consent – see attached files)
- The voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Confirm your reservation with the spa and inform them that you wish to use the voucher. It is advisable to add the unique 8 digit number of the voucher to your booking confirmation.
Principal conditions for granting a discount
- The Government of the Czech Republic is offering a discount of CZK 2,000 per stay in spa facilities to help the spa sector mitigate the negative effects of the Covid-19 infection on health tourism.
- The discount will solely be provided for self-payed healing and preventive stays in spa facilities, which are listed on this website
- The voucher entitles the client to receive a discount on stay (of at least 6 nights, incl. 5 procedures) in the amount of CZK 2,000 (for more information about eligible stay see the text below).
- The discount does not apply to stays carried out under public health insurance (comprehensive and contributory spa care).
- The discount can be redeemed only by a person over the age of 18 years (EU/EEA citizens).
- If you fill out the voucher incorrectly, do not use it and generate a new one from the website.
Conditions of stay:
- The minimum length of stay to be entitled to get a discount is set at 6 consecutive nights – the voucher can only be used once; it is not possible to divide the discount of CZK 2,000 into more stays.
- To obtain a discount the consumer must purchase a minimum of 5 medical rehabilitation procedures for the stay.
- The stay must take place until 31th of March 2022.
- The discount only applies to adults and self-payed stays; the discount is not applicable to children's stays or spa treatments covered by health insurance.
- The discount will be applied after submitting the eight-digit code identifying the voucher, which the consumer will generate on this page